Waterford County Museum, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Charity Reg: 17397
Tel: +353 (0)58 45960 Email: info@waterfordmuseum.ie
Shopping Cart
Articles Photos

St. Mary’s Parish Church Gates

An excellent job has been done on the restoration of the ornamental gates and railings of St. Mary’s Parish Church which were badly damaged in 2018.

The gates were originally erected by the Parish Priest Jeremiah Halley in 1849.  His name features on the central pillars and the date 1838 which refers to the year in which he was made Parish Priest.

Unfortunately we don’t know the name of the firm who made the gates.

Congratulations to all concerned in the restoration.

Upcoming Events

More Upcoming Events

Latest News

More News

Latest Articles

Join Our Mailing List

Join our mailing list and get all the latest news for free via email. Simply enter your email address in the box below and press the 'Join' button.

Make A Donation

Waterford County Museum is a non profit voluntary museum. We would be grateful for any financial donation large or small.

Social Media

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Blogger Follow us on Youtube
Waterford County Museum 2014. All rights reserved. Please read our Terms of Use
Website By: Déise Design