Waterford County Museum, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Charity Reg: 17397
Tel: +353 (0)58 45960 Email: info@waterfordmuseum.ie
Shopping Cart
Articles Photos

Object of the Week - 'Merry's Old Liqueur Whiskey' bottle

A rare bottle from Robert A Merry & Co, Grocers, Wine & Spirit Merchants of Lower Main Street Dungarvan.  Merry’s established their business in Dungarvan in 1868 and acquired the old market house as stores and offices.  

The shop was in a house owned by John Keily of Strancally Castle at No.33 Main Street and No.1 Church Street.  In 1883 they opened a shop in Waterford and one in New Ross.

Upcoming Events

More Upcoming Events

Latest News

More News

Latest Articles

Join Our Mailing List

Join our mailing list and get all the latest news for free via email. Simply enter your email address in the box below and press the 'Join' button.

Make A Donation

Waterford County Museum is a non profit voluntary museum. We would be grateful for any financial donation large or small.

Social Media

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Blogger Follow us on Youtube
Waterford County Museum 2014. All rights reserved. Please read our Terms of Use
Website By: Déise Design