Date: September 8th 2010 at 8pm sharp!
Tickets: 10 Euro
Venue: Town Hall Theatre, Friary Street, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford.
A Night of music, Song, Poetry, Story and dance featuring some well known, and some new talent! Whatever your taste, you will find it on the night! Be prepared for surprises! Sample the new local brew courtesy of Dungarvan Brewing Company. Have a cup of tea and a chat...what more can one ask for? All in aid of Waterford County Museum.
Among those contributing their talent to this special fund-raising event...
- The remarkable Comeraghs Comhaltas Cúil Cheoil
- Kevin Evans Of 'The Orchard' fame
- Everyone's favourite historian, Julian Walton
- The voice himself - Seán Ó Donnell
- A touch of nostalgia with Declan Terry
- The unique talent that is Joe Power
- Poet Laureate, Liam Lynch
- and a very special appearance by Waterford hurling legend 'Dan The Man' Shanahan, in a very unusual role.
Book your tickets for just 10 Euro Book now at Waterford County Museum, Friary Street, Dungarvan. (Opposite the Friary Church)
Phone: 058 45960
Our thanks to all of the performers and supporters of this event who are giving their time free of charge. The museum is a community group and it depends on the help of the community to keep going. It is gratifying to see the amount of support our institution is receiving. A special thanks to museum committee member Eddie Cantwell who has been responsible for organising this event almost single handedly from start to finish.