Waterford County Museum, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland. Charity Reg: 17397
Tel: +353 (0)58 45960 Email: info@waterfordmuseum.ie
Shopping Cart
Articles Photos

27th Edition of Sliabh gCua Annual 2021


This Annual is on sale in various outlets in the County, including Shalloe's Newsagents, 1 Grattan Square Dungarvan and Kenneth Shop, O' Connell Street Dungarvan.

Stories from Old Newspapers

 Dungarvan Leader 12th June 1943


Grand Irish Entertainment At Monalour, Melleray Cappoquin


On the evening of Ascension Thursday, June 3rd a grand All-Irish Entertainment was held at Moin-na-lobhar under the auspices of the local Irish Class, which was in charge of the well known Irish Teacher, Mr. Sean Prendergast who is also conducting very successful Irish classes for the Co. Waterford Vocational Education Committee at Cnoc-buidhe Carrig-na-gabher and Baile-na-sagarth, Lismore.  The weather proved gloriously fine for an open-air entertainment as the warm rays of the sun were tempered by refreshing and heather-scented breeze which blew down from the lofty Knockmealdown mountains, while the beautiful and stately buildings of the New Church and Monastery of Mount Melleray provided a delightful setting in the rich golden rays of the western sun.  A large and substantial stage had been erected in the open, and there was a wonderfully- large attendance of all the Irish Irelanders from every part of the wide and rugged area extending from Mount Melleray to Ballysaggart.  A stirring Irish Play entitled “The Heiress", which had been specially written by Mr. Sean Prendergast, was performed in faultless style by the various characters, who numbered 20, and all of whom were members of the local Irish class.  The rich and cultured "blas" of the vernacular was a predominent feature throughout, while the splendid acting of the various artists was a treat to witness and was a tribute to the careful training they had received from their patient and efficient teacher. Several stirring Irish songs and choruses figured in the play all of which were rendered with great purity and sweetness being all the more effective in the clam and serene surroundings of such a picturesque spot.  Several beautiful Irish dances were also performed by Mr. W. Farrell, Miss Brigid Tobin, Monalour, Mr. Frank McGrath, Boherberay and others, splendid music being provided by Mr. John O' Brien (violin), and Mr. Thos McGrath (piano-accordeon).  The large and enthusiastic audience present was delighted with the play and the general Entertainment, and Mr. Sean Prendergast the clever author of the play, was warmly complimented by all.   The stage had been kindly erected by Mr. Thos Tobin, Monalour, who also kindly gives the use of his house for the Irish classes, for which the teacher and all the pupils feel deeply grateful.



Christmas Greetings and Museum Opening Times

 Christmas Greetings

The President, curator and staff of Waterford County Museum would like to wish all our members, visitors and donors a very happy Christmas and a bright, healthy and prosperous New Year.




Monday                                     20th December 10.15am-4.45pm  

Tuesday                                     21st December 10.15am-4.45pm

Wednesday                                22nd December 10.15am-4.45pm

Thursday                                    23rd December 10.15am-4.45pm

Friday                                        24th December ----- Closed


Museum will be closed from 24th December and will re-open on


­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Tuesday 4th January 2022.





Jack B Yeats and Dungarvan

Waterford County Museum are delighted to announce the opening of a new exhibition to mark the 150th anniversary of the birth of one of Irelands greatest artists, Jack B Yeats. The exhibition is curated by Willie Fraher and Tony Hayes. Willie has uncovered the Yeats link with Dungarvan where he visited in 1924, painting a number of works. These were later acquired by the noted Republican Ernie O’Malley and his wife Helen Hooker O’Malley. We are grateful to their son Cormac O’Malley for providing images of two of the Dungarvan paintings.  

The exhibition concentrates on Yeats drawings and illustrations. There is a selection of first edition books illustrated by Yeats such as: Life in The West of IrelandThe Aran Islands, and The Turf Cutters Donkey. Also on display are original hand-coloured prints by the Dun Emer and Cuala Press, and bookplates designed by Yeats. Museum staff member and artist Tony Hayes has reinterpreted some of Yeats drawings and these are available for kids or adults to colour in. There is also a sheet where you can design your own bookplate.

The curator would like to thank the following for their assistance in the preparation of this exhibition: Cormac O’Malley, Hilary Pyle, Julian Walton, Margo Kehoe, Joanne Rothwell, Waterford City & Co Archivist and some lenders who wish to remain anonymous.

The exhibition is open during normal museum hours.

Stories from Old Newspapers


Dungarvan leader 3rd July 1943


Corpus Christi procession in Dungarvan -Inspiring Scenes


On Sunday last under the rays of a broiling Sun the Annual Corpus Christi procession took place through the streets of Dungarvan.  As in former years, a very large number of men, women and school children from the various Confraternities sodalities and schools took part.  The fervour and devotion of the processionists as also of the many hundreds who knelt in the streets as the Blessed Sacrament passed by was really inspiring. The decorations all round were beautiful but the streets outside the Presentation and Mercy Convents where many banners and a number of tableaux were presented showed the minute preparation which the nuns  had made for this great public demonstration of our Faith, and of our love for the Blessed Sacrament.


Punctual at 2.30pm the Abbeyside Children of Mary, together with the men and women of the Confraternities accompanied by Rev. J Roche, PP and Rev M Power, CC, arrived to take up their places with the main body which was drawn up in the Churchyard of St. Marys and along Mitchel Street.  On the stroke of 3pm the procession headed by the Cross-bearer J F. Morrissey, moved off. The route was the same as last year and the order of procession was as given in our last issue. The canopy was carried by members of the St. Vincent de Paul Society and the Blessed Sacrament was borne by Very Rev T Canon O’ Brien, P.P, V.F, assisted by Rev P Lannon and Rev J Lawn.  A Guard of Honour was provided by the Garda Siochana under Supt O’ Mahony, and a Guard of Honour under Mr. J Lyons with fixed bayonets preceded the canopy.  Benediction was imparted at the square and again outside the Church gates in beautiful alters erected for the purpose, during which the entire congregation knelt in adoration of the King of Kings, while members of the Dungarvan Brass and Reed band under Mr. M J McHugh, Bandmaster sounded the salute and L D F Guard of Honour presented arms. Great work in marshalling the procession was done by Rev P Farrell, CC, assisted by a band of willing workers and helped in splendid fashion by the Abbeyside Troop of Boy Scouts under their S M, Mr L, F. Lanigan solr, The St Marys Dungarvan, troop of Scouts marched in a body in the procession.  The clergy taking part were- Rev Dr Curtis, Prior OSA, Rev Fr Magee, OSA, Rev Fr Doyle, OSA, Rev Fr Donegan OSA, Rev Fr Conway PP, Kilgobnet, Rev Fr Power, CC, Dungarvan, Rev Fr Corbett CC do, Rev Brother Flatley, had charge of the CBS boys. The singing of the faith of our fathers after the second Benediction, brought the great occasion to a grand conclusion.




The Museum would like to offer its condolences to Willie, John and Martin Whelan and extended family on the recent passing of their Mother Catherine Whelan (nee Leahy). May she rest in peace.


Stories from Old Newspapers

Waterford Standard 6th Feb 1937




On Saturday night Lord Charles and Lady Cavendish entertained all the estate employees together with some members of their families to a sumptuous repast at Lismore castle Co. Waterford, to which the Tallow Piper’s Band were specially invited by Lord Charles to provided musical entertainment for his guests. Irish and Scottish airs were a particular feature of the programme.  The occasion was availed of to pay a tribute and bid adieu to Mr. Hey, who has been agent for Lord Charles for a number of years, on departure to take up more responsible duties on the Devonshire Estate in England.  Good wishes and bon voyage having been extended, Mr. Hey suitably replied, and said he would always cherish his happy association with Lord and Lady Cavendish, the Lismore property and its employees.


A further treat was then provided for the guests, this being and entertainment specially arranged for at the Paladium Cinema Hall, Parks Road, Lismore, to where the whole party proceeded, accompanied by the pipers band playing suitable airs. The programme provided was fully enjoyed, and at the conclusion a hearty vote of thanks was passed with the host and hostess, accompanied by expressions of good wishes for their future happiness and prosperity on the Lismore Estate.

Lord Charles Cavendidh (1905-1944) and Adele Astaire (1896-1981) who were married in 1932. They lived at Lismore Castle, where he died of alcoholism in 1944 at the age of 38. He is buried in St Carthage's C of I Cathedral cemetery, Lismore.




The museum would like to offer its warmest congratulations to Dervla Murphy of Lismore, well known travel writer on the recent celebration of her 90th birthday. We will be featuring her work in our new display on Waterford writers, which we hope to, have completed early next year.

Stories From Old Newspapers


Dungarvan Observer 6th June 1925


“Clean Literature”


New Dungarvan Parish Committee


Rev. Father Egan presided at the inaugural meeting of the above held meeting in St. Marys Boy’s Club… there was a large attendance of intending members.  Dr. M. F. Moloney was chairman and Mr. T.Y. Power, hon secretary P. Dunne and Michael Flynn were hon Treasurers.

Father Egan, who has a keen interest in the working of the Literature Service Guild that has been operating in the town for the past twelve months, Fr. Egan felt that with such a committee he had no fear for the success of the branch.  He drew attention to the advantages to be derived from the circulation of clean literature in their midst, and hoped the good work carried on through the book box in the church and the Literature Service Guild would be greatly augmented, and in the future at least one Catholic newspaper or magazine would find its way into the homes on Sundays.  He paid a tribute to the local newsagents and booksellers, who he said, were most careful in the selection of literature they sold to the public.  He thought the Executive Committee would be acting in the strict censorship of all pictures shown locally, and finally he appealed to all those present to use their influence in introducing as many as possible to become members, so that  large numbers may receive the many spiritual favours granted by the Holy Sea to all those who help. 

Supt. Murray C.G said he was most interested in working for the society, and from a moral standpoint he promised to co-operate fully with the committee in the good work they had undertaken.  The committee were: Mrs. Gough Dower, O.B.E., Misses M. Forde, M. Fuge, M. Casey, E.M. Anthony, E. Brennan, Messrs John F. Moloney; Arthur Glynn, Michael Keane, Thomas Casey, Dan Cooney and William O’Meara.







THE BALLYVOILE AMBUSH- a centenary study.


The Museum would like to congratulate Cian Flaherty and the Ballyvoyle History Group on their recent book publication:

THE BALLYVOILE AMBUSH- a centenary study.

This book was sponsored by the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gealtacht, Sport and Media under the Decade of Centenaries 2012-2023 initiative and Waterford City and County Council Commemorations Committee.

This book is available at the Museum, we have a limited amount of this book and it is free of charge.


Stories From Old Newspapers


Dungarvan Observer February 1918


Lismore Coal Fund


"The poor will always be with us", is an old and true saying, but somehow or other they have appeared to be forgotten this season by our wealthy friends.  From time immemorial it has been the custom of traders to give presents at the festive season, but in 1916 some or we should say the majority of them failed to do so.  The excuse given, of course, was the war, which was a legitimate one.  On that occasion a collection was made and a quantity of firewood secured gratis, we understand, from the Duke of Devonshire.  Carters had to be paid for distributing some, and the result was poor helpless women had huge logs of firewood delivered to their doors for days.  It was then stated that this was a ruse of the traders to discontinue the custom of Christmas present, but we cannot vouch for the truth of that assertion.  The fact however remains, at 1917 Christmas neither presents or firewood had been given, and it is to this that we intend to chiefly allude.  The district of Dungarvan set us a worthy example in this respect-when they collected £163 odd and had distributed over 63 tons of coal to the deserving poor.  When are we to make a move here.  What are our City Fathers doing? Are there not tons of timber still in the locality knocked by the recent storm?  Surely the public men of the town are not going to allow the occasion to pass by.  The traders also, we are certain, will not be content until the wants of the poor are satisfied.  Any movement initiated with the object of planning a coal or timber fund for the poor will have our hearty co-operation.  Since the above was written a Jumble Sale in aid of the coal and timber fund organised by kind ladies in the district, has been held at the Courthouse. The sale was a splendid success, but the amount realised was nothing compared with what it should be if the traders co-operated the same as they did last year.




Stories From Old Newspapers


Stories from Old Newspapers


Waterford News 3rd August 1900


Dungarvan Improvements


What we want here is a few enterprising broad-minded businessmen who would now take advantage of the “rising tide " and give the town a push forward.  It must be admitted that members of the Urban District Council are doing their best... and cannot effect any radical alteration without taxing the people... Nature has done everything for Dungarvan, which if it were situated across the water... would, in 24 hours, make its fortune.  We have here a splendid landlocked harbour with miles upon miles of sanded beach for sea bathing, and with a foot bridge to the Cunnigar, which would cost inside of £ 1,000.

The railway company, who derive a considerable increase in their funding from the advantages offered to tourists by the situation and surroundings of the town, would no doubt, assist in the undertaking as they have done with the construction of the sea wall at Youghal.  The Urban District Council are now constructing a boat slip at the Promenade [The Lookout] and when this is completed it will be possible for tourists without any inconvenience to reach the boats from the end of the Promenade.

Another great want here is that visitors must wait for the tide morning and evening to have a “dip”, whereas at the very trifling cost, part of the bathing place could be enclosed by a concrete wall, and fresh sea water could be stored up, so that people could enjoy a bath at all hours of the day.  We trust this matter will receive the attention of the council.





Julian Walton Recipient of Major Genealogical Award


The Council of the Irish Genealogical Research Society have announced that the 2021 recipient of the Wallace Clare Award is Julian C. Walton, MA, FIGRS. "Julian has made a truly remarkable contribution to the study of Irish genealogy over five decades. Through his meticulous research and scholarly articles, his transcription of memorial inscriptions and his engaging communication of genealogical and local history topics, he has contributed greatly to the furtherance of ancestral research in Ireland."

Julian is a long time supporter and current Trustee of Waterford County Museum. On behalf of all in the museum I would like to congratulate him on this well deserved honour.


Stories From Old Newspapers


Dungarvan Observer editorial, 26 October, 1940


Were an invasion to be attempted, it can be taken as a certainty that an air armada would form the vanguard of the invading forces. Conquered Continental countries have experienced examples of this, and similar methods are being applied across-channel as a prelude to an invasion. This aspect of the situation must not be neglected.

The Old Borough of Dungarvan here is a very vulnerable seaport town. The dangers from bombing must be guarded against. Up-to-date fire-fighting appliances and an adequate number of well-trained A.R.P. warders are absolutely essential for the defence of the town, which by the way is already receiving admirable voluntary services from the Parish Council, Local Security Force, and Sub-Branch of the Irish Red Cross Society. It has been established since the bombing of the English Metropolis that civilian casualties are four to one of military. Many and varied are the ways A.R.P. wardens could act – even as auxiliaries to the Red Cross in the aiding of civilians in the event of any bombs being dropped. Dungarvan dwellers should be alive to the position, as well as the inhabitants of other towns. Every strictly necessary precautionary measure must be taken immediately to reduce the number of casualties in air raids.

Irish Ships Attacked

The Government Information Bureau has issued the following statement on behalf of the Dept of External Affairs:

‘The Irish-registered vessel, M.V. Edenvale (44 gross tons), was fired on by an aircraft at 6.15 p.m. on October 17, near Helvick Head, co Waterford. Members of the crew identified the aircraft as German. None of the crew was injured. The damage to the vessel is not serious. The Charge D’Affaires in Berlin has been instructed to lodge a protest with the German Government and to claim compensation’.

The Nazi had drafted “Operation Green” in the summer which included a plan to invade Ireland along the coast between Wexford and Dungarvan.

Visitors to Museum Nov 2021

A group of students from the The National Learning Network Co. Waterford. Who visited the museum on Tuesday 3rd November 2021. 

Stories from Old Newspapers


Dungarvan Observer 7 March 1925

Mr Miller’s Sweet Factory

In times of depression and trade stagnation, it is a cheerful thing to see new industries started and trade developed along the lines hitherto neglected. Recently we have had the opportunity afforded us of inspecting the sweet factory established by Mr Miller, Main Street, Dungarvan, and it is proof of what can be done by initiative and business enterprise combined and properly directed. There has always been and ever will be a demand for sweet things. The taste is not confined to children, as in most cases those who have left the stage of youth a considerable distance behind are as enthusiastic for delectable sweets as they were in the days of their youth.

To meet that demand and to cater for the general deficit in the matter of sweets of all sorts and to meet every palate, Mr Miller has spared no expense in equipping his new factory, and with a specially trained staff he is turning out his goods in the most finished style and up to the standard of the best and most famous manufacturers. In the hard days which have come on our country and which, we are told, are part of the freedom we have got, our people must be up and doing, and only in the development of our multifarious resources and the establishment of new industries ion a proper basis can we hope to achieve success. Mr Miller deserves well of the community at large for what he is doing…Now that the government are fostering the production of sugar beet, 20 acres of which will be grown in the County of Waterford this year, it is quite within the theory of probabilities that in a short time Mr Miller will be using locally manufactures sugar for his factory.  

National Heritage Award Winner

Our exhibition on Gallowshill won the National Heritage Week award for Waterford.  Well done to Museum curator William Fraher for assembling the artefacts and panels documenting the work of our Community Archaeology project which explains the history of Gallowshill, Dungarvan Caves, Vikings and Medieval Dungarvan over the last few years.

Our thanks to the Heritage Council for the grant aid under the Community Heritage Grant 2021 for the new case and panels in the exhibition.


Verso Art Exhibition - Lismore Castle

St. Carthage’s Cathedral in Lismore is a building of great architectural and historical importance.  However, funds are required for conservation and upgrading of the interior.

Lismore Cathedral CLG set up a charitable initiative called Verso Art.  The aim of the project is “to sell original works of art donated by artists, all in the same postcard size format, on a single day, without revealing the identity of the artist”.

Over 800 works were submitted and these are on display for a limited period at Lismore Castle Art Gallery from 23 – 31 October 2021.

On 6 November 2021 all art works will be available for sale from 10 a.m.  For further details and to register see Versoart.ie.

Museum curator William Fraher is one of the contributing artists. 

Historian Julian Walton has written a fascinating article on the history of the Cathedral which can be seen in the current issue of “The Irish Arts Review”.

Well done to all concerned, artists and organisers.

Lismore Castle

Stories from Old Newspapers


Waterford News 4 May 1900

The Duke and Duchess of Devonshire in Lismore

Every Sunday when residing at their beautiful Irish seat, Lismore Castle, on the Blackwater, the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire attend morning service at Lismore Cathedral.  They occupy the front pew, and it is amusing to see how the Duke, during the Psalms, turns around and takes a long look and leisurely survey of the congregation.  He follows the service with an old quarto prayer-book, which has belonged to his family for more than a century, and he wears very large double-eyeglasses, framed with brown wooden rims.  The Duchess who is rather High Court, is extremely reverent in her demeanor.  Each invariably puts a sovereign into the collection plate.

The Duke is a very keen fisherman.  When staying at Lismore he is generally out trying for salmon by six o’clock every morning.  The fishing on both banks of the water is strictly reserved for his own use whilst he is in Ireland.  His skill and luck are not equal to his enthusiasm, and his efforts this season seem to have only been rewarded with one fish.  The Duchess who often used to handle a rod herself, seems to have tired of the sport; but the Duke now prefers it even to racing.

The Duke, in the opinion of his Irish neighbours, is hardly so robust as he was two years ago.  Whilst his face is as massive and as impassive as ever, he does not seem to walk with the same vigor as of old, but he is marvellously alert for his sixty-seven years.  It was once said of him that he forever looked mildly astonished at a world which had thrust much dignities and responsibilities upon him.   All the world knows the long and idyllic romance which culminated in the marriage of the Duke of Devonshire and the widow of the late Duke of Manchester.  The pair are inseparable.  She sits on the bank whilst he fishes, and together they ramble on foot over the neighbourhood, perpetually talking, and with the light flashes of amused laughter illuminating their conversation.  The Duchess speaks English with a strong German accent, and the Duke’s eye frequently follows her about the room, with a tenderness in his gaze which is very strange in so impassive a politician.

The Duke of Devonshire

Spencer Compton Cavendish 8th Duke of Devonshire (1833 - 1908), leader of Liberal Unionist Party (1886 - 1903).  He succeeded as Duke of Devonshire in 1891.  He was nick-named "Harty-Tarty".  For many years he had a mistress, Catherine Walters (Skittles).  In 1892 he married Louisa Frederica Augusta Von Alton, widow of 7th Duke of Manchester.



We were saddened to hear of the passing of museum member John O'Brien.  John donated the penny farthing bicycle on display in the museum which he used to cycle each year in the St. Patrick's Day Parade.  John kindly made two display stands for the two bicycles which are on display in the museum.

We would like to extend our sympathies to John's family and friends. 

Ar dheis Dé go raith a anam.

Brenan family relatives visit Museum

Geraldine Stenson presenting the antique christening robe to Willie Fraher, curator

We were delighted to welcome Geraldine Stenson and her husband Rod who travelled from Scotland.  Geraldine is a descendant of the noted Brenan family of Dungarvan who were cyclists, photographers and local historians.  The curator showed them the recent donations of Brenan “memorabilia” and the cup for the first challenge cycle race which took place in Dungarvan in 1869.

Geraldine presented the museum with an antique christening gown which has been in the Brenan family for generations.

Willie Fraher, curator with Geraldine Stenson and her husband Rod

Stories from Old Newspapers


Fair Green Lismore, c. 1916

Waterford News 1 June 1900

Lismore Bazaar

The Bazaar and Fancy Fair, held in the Fair Field, on Tuesday and Wednesday, proved a great success and must have proved very satisfying to the Rev. T. McGrath P.P., and his zealous curates, Rev. F. Coughlan C.C., and Rev. T. Mockler C.C…  The object of the Bazaar was a most deserving one, namely, to help to wipe off the debt of over £4,000 which is still due on the beautiful Catholic church of St. Carthage here.  Ideal summer weather favoured the Bazaar on both days and the attendance, which was mostly local, was of a large and highly fashionable character.  Return tickets at single fares were issued from Cork and Waterford, and all intermediary stations...but…very few attended from any of the outlying stations.  Father McGrath has every reason to be proud at having such plucky and generous people as his parishioners…[He] has brought about wonderful improvements in the chapel and in the parish generally since he was appointed Parish Priest…two years ago.

The Bazaar opened each day at 11 o’clock and remained open until 10.30 each night.  The pretty grounds…were beautifully decorated with flags, bunting and evergreens which converted the place into a veritable fairyland.  The programme of amusements was extensive…Shooting Galleries, Variety Entertainments, Palmistry, Horse Jumping and many other attractive items.  The Stalls were very prettily fitted up…and stocked with useful and valuable articles and the graceful and handsome stallholders did a roaring trade, as few could resist their lovely and seductive smiles….The pretty young ladies who had no permanent stalls but who hawked their goods around the field…were a perfect dream of loveliness in their dainty and charming costumes, and if anyone doubted…that Lismore abounded with pretty girls with rosy cheeks and rogish bewitching eyes, they only had to visit the fair.

A military band from Fermoy performed in the grounds each day…the Variety Entertainment…was very capably managed by Mr. J. Geary. “Mick Enright”, the popular comedian and banjo and mandolin player kept the house in roars…A number of the young boys from the Christian Brothers School appeared on both days and gave some splendid exhibitions of Dumb Bell practice, Physical Drill and Marching.  They next sang several songs in choral…also Irish Step Dancing.  Mr. W. S. Whale, organist of the Protestant Church presided at the piano on both days…it must be said that the Protestant element around Lismore gave the Bazaar their warmest support both physically and financially.

Pupils Of Ballymacart National School


Pupils of Ballymacart National School. Circa (1925)

Back row, l - r: Eileen Nugent, May Morrissey, Alice Daly, Peg Flynn, Eileen Nugent, Sheila Hoare, Bridie Mansfield, Jocie Power. 2nd row: B. Kiely, Mary Dee, Eileen Leahy, Maggie Fitzgerald, Nell Galvan, Hannah Galvan, Baby Jo Morrissey.    3rd row: May Nugent, Kathleen Nugent, May Carey, Joe Hennessey, Minnie Mansfield, May Roache, Nellie Hoare, Kathleen Hoare, Alice Roache, Kathleen Cronin. 4th row: Eileen Cummins, Hannah Fitzgerald, Kitty Ryan, Mary Ryan, Nellie Tobin, Joan O'Brien, Bernie Leahy, Babu Nugent, Patty Carey, Bridie Ryan, Bridie Cleary.


Upcoming Events

More Upcoming Events

Latest News

More News

Latest Articles

Join Our Mailing List

Join our mailing list and get all the latest news for free via email. Simply enter your email address in the box below and press the 'Join' button.

Make A Donation

Waterford County Museum is a non profit voluntary museum. We would be grateful for any financial donation large or small.

Social Media

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Blogger Follow us on Youtube
Waterford County Museum 2014. All rights reserved. Please read our Terms of Use
Website By: Déise Design